When we spied this television room that Miles Redd designed for a client's Bahamas vacation house, it was love at first sight. Ever the master of color and pattern, Miles combines animal motifs, bright splashes of color, and pillows (so many pillows!) to wonderful effect. It feels as though it should be cluttered, but instead it just feels wonderfully layered and fun. Shop the look below, and then head over to Architectural Digest to tour the rest of the house.
- Imperial Trellis Wallpaper ($146 per roll): Miles Redd stenciled a blue-and-white trellis pattern over existing grass cloth in the television room, but you can get the look with this wallpaper.
- Jacques Barraband Bird Prints (inquire for price): Jacques Barraband's famous ornithological engravings were originally published in 1809.
- Hot-Pink Cocoon Sofa (inquire for price): We had never considered a hot-pink couch, but this piece is changing our mind!
- Natural Woven Rug ($99): A perfect foundation for almost any room.
- Alan Campbell Saya Gata Fabric (inquire for price): Alan Campbell's classic Saya Gata fabric is available for pillows, curtains, or upholstery projects.
- Pink-Elephant Pillow ($220): Hand-painted pink elephants are welcome in almost every room — and on pillows, of course.
- Blue-and-White Chinese Ceramic Stool ($89): Fantastic indoors and out, a ceramic stool works as a side table or an extra seat.
- Rattan Coffee Table ($257): This coffee table is made from synthetic rattan, making it easy to keep clean.
- Brass Side Table ($710): A perfect side table includes storage.
- Potted Orchid ($68): Even if you aren't in the tropics, you can channel them with a potted orchid.
- Pom Pom Throw ($60): This cotton throw comes in four colors and can be monogrammed.
Not to worry — there are more items after the break!