This year, I could not get out of bed. My own bed. Hotel beds. Department store beds. If I didn't love my very own bedding (phew!), I'd probably be in serious debt due to all the lovely bedding I saw this year. Whether you're a morning person or a night person, you also showed love for bedding by commenting on, voting on, and even buying bedding!
Here are some of my favorite bedding posts this year:
- You and I loved the classy color combination of the Milo Duvet Set.
- You agreed that this Delia's Early Bird Comforter Cover is super cute but decided to leave it for the teens.
- Pretty! Love it! Cute! You were feelin' this Anis Duvet Set in more ways than one.
- We ran in stitches to see the quilts at John Robshaw's online store debut.
- I'm all for bedding, but I'm glad you hated this Elegant Mayhem Bedding Set as much as I did.
- You said you'd totally buy Dwell bedding for your kids.