This year I was obsessed with all things that were bright and sparkly and hung from the ceiling — that's right, I couldn't get enough of chandeliers. Apparently you were copacetic to this love, since you commented on, asked questions about, and sent me suggestions for chandeliers, too!
Here are some of my favorite chandelier posts this year:
- You agreed that Urban Outfitters' Teardrop Chandelier was a Steal of the Day.
- You couldn't get enough of the Tide Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth, which is composed of man-made debris that washed up on a beach in England.
- No matter how much I protested, you absolutely hated the nest chandelier.
- I showed you how to upgrade a flea-market chandelier.
- The Neo-Baroque Abigail Ahern chandelier sparked some mixed feelings from you, though most everyone thought it was lovely, even if it wasn't their style.