Do you have a small project that requires only a bit of wallpaper — say a yard or so? Then check out Hygge & West's new selection of wallpapers available by the yard, which includes designs from Ferm Living, Hygge & West, and more.
Curious as to how you could use such a small amount of wallpaper? Here are a few suggestions:
- Cover a large piece of corkboard, and then frame it and use it as a message board.
- A few one-yard panels will add a focal point to bifold closet drawers.
- Use it to make a jewelry holder.
- Create a focal point on an entryway wall or above a fireplace with a yard of wallpaper.
- Use it to line drawers in a dresser.
- Add it to the back of a bookshelf for a pop of pattern.
How would you use a yard of wallpaper?