- Get out of your car as much as you can. Walk, take public transportation, or ride a bike as much as you can.
- Get energy-efficient lighting for your house. The earth and your wallet will both thank you.
- Put weather stripping up around your doors and windows, making your home tight and efficient.
- Start a compost container or pile, and use it for starting a home garden — it will deliver great food through a great pastime. If you live in an apartment, get part of a community garden!
- Practice the 3 Rs — reduce, reuse, recycle.
Latest Home & Garden