If highlighter hues aren't something you usually gravitate toward, allow us to make a case for our latest neon obsession: acid yellow. Paired with crisp whites and other neutrals like moody charcoals and warm caramels, this eye-catching color can feel sophisticated, and dare we say . . . gender-neutral. The trick is using it sparingly enough so that it subtly brightens a space without overpowering it – think of it as the twist in your proverbial martini.
Keep reading to see how you can get your hands on these acid yellow finds!
- Shell Bowl ($4, originally $5): Perfect for shaking up standard tabletop whites.
- Wishbone Chair ($1,425): Classic with a twist, this mid-century staple feels fresher in neon.
- Fred Sconce ($225): Papier mache branches lend a quirky forrest vibe.
- Brasilia Birds Pillow ($145): This psychedelic hue is a natural fit for funky '60s motifs.
- Harwich Linen Napkin ($10): Guaranteed to add an unexpected decorative element to your next dinner party. Try pairing them with crisp white tablecloth and dinnerware.
- 5x8 Rugby Striped Rug ($130, originally $199): Gray and navy add a sporty collegiate feel to the zingy acid yellow stripes.
- Artichoke Table Lamp (price upon request): Even when turned off, this lamp's perky color can brighten a room.
- Smeg Refrigerator ($1,999): An old-school body with a bold new hue.
- Tie-Dye Throw ($24, originally $45): Light and soft, this blanket is ideal for transitioning from Summer to Fall.
- Mae Mirror ($180): This Baroque-inspired beauty would look best hung over something simple, like a Parsons-style console.