Seasonal switch-ups don't need to be limited to your sofa and mantle. These coffee table accessories capture the essence of Fall, and are just as lovely as they are functional. So pour yourself a cup of hot cider, and let's get to styling!
Keep reading to see where you can pick up these coffee table essentials!
- The Trench Book by Nick Foulkes ($31, originally $35): Browse through this coffee table tome to scratch your Fall fashion itch.
- Cire Trudon Candle in Balmoral ($70): With notes of green foliage, pine needles, and sap, lighting this will feel as refreshing as a walk in the woods.
- Peacock Matchbook ($5): This decorative matchbook really strikes our fancy.
- Horn Handle Magnifying Glass ($22): You'll feel like a stylish detective with this on your table.
- Burlap Vase ($35): Any bouquet will feel seasonally appropriate when placed in this vase.
- Snake Brass Letter Opener ($63): Opening mail while you lounge on your sofa just got more glamorous.
- Antique Kilim Cup Coasters ($36 for a set of six): Take this cozy rug look from your floor to your table.
- Joie de Vivre Notepad ($10, originally $25): A reminder to keep a little pep in your step.
- Bamboo Pens ($15 for a set of three): Functional eye candy at its best.