Ocean Spray has always been my go-to for Thanksgiving cranberry sauce; I've been known to eat an entire can of it as is. I've never thought to get decorating advice from the cranberry brand, though. I stumbled upon some festive cranberry DIY decorating projects on their site, and was so impressed, I've decided to share the series of them. They're fairly simple, and the deep color of the fruit is perfect for the holidays!
To learn how to make these beautiful place cards,
- 3 x 5-inch cards or card stock cut to size (as many as # of seats)
- Glue gun
- 1 bag of fresh cranberries
- Small dried leaves
- Small twigs
- Fine point marker
- Fold each 3 x 5-inch card in half crosswise to make a tent.
- Write a guest’s name on each card in your best handwriting.
- Using the glue gun, secure a few fresh cranberries to the corner of each card.
- Secure a variation of leaves, twigs, and acorns to the cards so that each is different.
- Let dry, and arrange at each setting!