If my cranberry place card post has you craving more cranberries in your décor this Thanksgiving, have no fear! I'm back with elegant cranberry cups to light up your table setting. Hopefully, you can make room for these stylish votives somewhere between those delectable mashed potatoes and your yummy roasted turkey!
- 4-6 clear martini glasses or wine goblets
- 1 12-oz. bag fresh cranberries
- 4-6 votive candles (tea lights)
- Greenery or flowers, if desired
To learn how to make this fruitful luminary,
- Fill glasses 2/3 full with fresh cranberries.
- Nestle a votive candle on top of the cranberries.
- If desired, garnish with a few blossoms or sprigs of greenery.
**Note: Be careful to keep lit flames from directly touching the cranberries; the heat of the flame could cause the berries to burst.