Alright, I did it. I made the advent calendar I have been wanting to make all of November. I procrastinated and procrastinated, and then ended up doing it in one night, finishing it up December 1st . . . just in time!
All you need is:
- White Fabric
- Glue Gun
- (Red) Ribbon
Want to learn the steps? Then keep reading!
- Cut out numbers and ornaments from the white fabric.
- Cut burlap in squares.
- Wrap toys in it.
- Glue numbers on the burlap.
- Attach with string to the red ribbon.
- Attach the ribbon to window or wall.
Advent calendars are a fantastic way to celebrate the countdown to Christmas with a daily indulgence. Though typically inexpensive to buy, a little creativity goes a long way toward a charming advent calendar filled with treats for your family to enjoy throughout December.
I also wanted to share with you:
- This Pottery Barn-inspired Advent calendar by Hallelujahs by Holly!
- A very creative Beer Advent Calendar!
- Buckets of Joy at Curbly!
It snowed again here last night and we should soon reach 1m of snow. I can hardly open our front door! The right time for another project I have been pushing for a while now! More of that later!
Greetings from my Winter Wonderland! Cheers!