What You’ll Need
- Lamp shade
- felt (1-1.5 yards or about 20 felt sheets from a craft store)
- hot glue gun
Want to find out how to make this cool, cloud-like lamp cover? Then
- Cut out many, many felt circles, approximately one or two inches in diameter. They can vary a little and do not need to be perfect circles.
- Fold the felt circle in half and put a small line of glue down the center crease.
- Place petal down onto shade and secure the crease to the surface
- Keep adding as many as you want, and overlap some to fill the entire surface