This is a quick and easy way to freshen drawers or give as gifts. I got this idea from The Mountain Rose Blog and they smell divine!
What you need:
- Muslin Fabric
- Stamps with ink
- Herbs that smell good
- Sewing machine
Continue reading to learn the steps!
- Start by cutting the muslin into squares. You can make them as big or little as you'd like. Then stamp one of two squares with whatever you'd like to stamp.
- Turn inside out and sew three sides of the square together leaving the top open.
- Turn right side in and prep the herbs.
- You can use all kinds of herbs that smell good. Earlier, I made one with rose hips, hyssop, lavender, and cloves. Today, I made the snowflake ones with lavender, rose hips, and hyssop. After you grind up the herbs, spoon them into the open sachet.
- Then fold in and sew the top. Super easy!