I've shown you a map lamp, so now's the time to match up that luminary with something for your tabletop: coasters, to be exact.
What You'll Need
- Map or other decorative paper
- File folder or cardboard for template
- Mod Podge
- Foam brush
To find out how to make them, read more.
Here's how, from The San Francisco Chronicle:
- Turn coaster upside down on file folder and trace. Cut out template.
- Trace template onto decorative paper and cut out.
- Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to coaster and back of paper. Adhere paper to coaster and press out bubbles, starting at the center and working outward.
- Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to top of papered coaster. Let dry.
- Serve your new coasters with your favorite drink!
Source: Etsy user MeowKapowShop