The change of seasons also brings a change in wardrobe — specifically, a more substantial, outerwear-heavy wardrobe. If you don't have enough places to hang your collection of Fall jackets, hats, and scarves, then you may be a good candidate for this DIY project.
- Piece of wood
- Knobs (check here for a good selection)
- Screwdriver or drill
Find out how to make it.
- Paint your piece of wood the desired color and let dry.
- With the pencil, make light marks on the wood, showing where you want to position the knobs.
- Screw in the screws, being careful not to screw into the floor or table.
- Twist the knobs onto the screws.
- Hang your new coat rack where it's needed and fill with your Fall garb!