This holiday season, we're swapping out traditional red and green decorations to indulge in a wooded wonderland fantasy! Inspired by this chic table setting from Martha Stewart Living, we're collecting gold accents, mossy greens, and textural birch to create a magical forest for the holidays. To snag a similar look for your home, check out the pieces we're pining for!
Keep reading to shop the look!
- Peel and Stick Fabric Wallpaper ($40): Commitment-phobes can take comfort in knowing that this wallpaper is removable.
- Starlit Trees ($45-$329, originally $49-$359): Replace your traditional tree with one of these twinkling beauties or try placing the smallest one on your table.
- Woodpecker Plain Notebooks ($12 each): You can feel good about using these notebooks, thanks to their Forest Stewardship Council-certified wood covers and recycled paper pages.
- Agate Cheese Plates ($60-$75): An elegant addition to any holiday party, these plates add just enough organic sparkle.
- Fern and Moss Wall Art ($198-$998): Add texture and a pop of green to your walls with these lush planters.
- Birch Paper Straws ($9): Sip in style with these quirky straws.
- Birch Log Tealight Holder ($75): If you have a nonfunctioning fireplace, use this instead as a new twist on the yuletide log.
- Handcrafted Sisal Birds ($14): These feathered friends have a lifelike quality that's irresistible.