When it comes to giving the perfect gift, no need to break the bank — ever. With a cap of $25, we've rounded up a variety of high-design finds perfect for friends, family, and co-workers alike. While they can be given alone, they are great for gift baskets or paired with a bottle of vino, too. Save a little cash, and shop for everyone on your list below!
Shop the products after the break!
- Tea Towel ($17): A great housewarming gift, this modern tea towel makes us (almost) want to do the dishes.
- Bottle Stopper ($5 originally $7): Pair with a bottle of wine, and you'll have an easy gift that no one will turn down.
- Journals ($13 for three): Inspired by our favorite Pendleton blankets, these notebooks are perfect for the chic workaholic on your list.
- Vase ($18): Simple and sleek, this vase is versatile enough to please anyone (even your mother-in-law!).
- Metallic Bowl ($20): Bring a little shine to the foodie's table by gifting this gold bowl and a bag of chocolates.
- Copper Mug ($15): If you know a moscow mule cocktail lover, this mug promises to be a hit.
- Coasters ($20 for four): For the quintessential seasonal gift, pair these cheerful coasters with a bag of hot chocolate.
- Matches ($5): Drop the lighter! These matches are what every hostess needs.
- Parfum Bank ($20): Know someone who loves perfume? This bank will make a chic way for them to collect spare coins.
- Candle ($6): In all honesty, you can't go wrong giving someone a candle for the holidays.
- Calendar ($16): For under $20, the charming illustrations on this calendar are worthy of a frame!
- Horn Spreader ($14): If you're heading to a holiday potluck, pair this spreader with cheese for a gift the hostess can keep.