It's important for your home to be a place of tranquility and relaxation — especially the bedroom. We've got a few quick tips for making the most of your space without breaking the bank.
- Display items you already have around the house as artwork. Calendars and magazines have great images that you can crop to fit frames. Or for a high-impact effect, hang old records grouped together.
- Mix and match your pillows and throws. Between all the couches and beds in a house, we've all got lots of pillows and blankets. Why not mix them up? Give your bedding a fresh look by remixing pillows used in other rooms. You might be surprised at how good the different patterns look together.
- Bring in the outdoors. A little green will go a long way in making your room a retreat. Adding plants will connect you to nature and warm up the room.
- Add a splash of color. Nothing says makeover like a fresh coat of paint. Whether you're painting an accent wall or the entire room, the color will help set the mood. Choose cooler, softer tones for a more tranquil vibe, or go for bold with vibrant jewel tones.
- Find the right mattress for you and your budget. Your mattress is the foundation of a great bedroom. Don't sacrifice comfort for price. With the TEMPUR-Simplicity™ mattress, you get all the benefits of a Tempur-Pedic mattress at a price that's surprisingly affordable.