Sometimes an ornate vase is just what an interior is asking for. The beautiful colors and patterns of this Tuscia d'Arte Vase ($165) from Emilia Ceramics are stunning on their own. But what's the best way to accessorize with such a complex ceramic object? Take a look at some of my suggestions.
- Choose one accent color from the vase and pick a bouquet made up of a single color that reflects that color palette. For instance, the orange accents on this vase suggest tiger lilies as an appropriate choice.
- Forgo the flowers and choose peacock feathers instead.
To see some other suggestions, and to leave one of your own,
- Cutting from a deciduous tree, with their simple, green leaves, would also be an excellent complement to a more ornate vase.
- If you do decide to decorate with flowers, make sure to only use one variety of flower. A mixed bouquet would add too much busyness when combined with the vase.
- Keep it at its most simple and allow the vase to stand on its own.
What would you do to decorate with this vase? Tell me in the comments below!