- Keep a fire extinguisher close by. If you're using a barbecue or a fire pit, chances are good that you may need to use it.
- Make sure you have a Summer first aid kit on hand, especially if you're outside or in the sun.
Want more tips? Then
- If you or your kids are using sparklers or firecrackers, a burn kit is a must have!
- Is your dog afraid of fireworks? Check out PetSugar's advice for mellowing your pooch out.
- If you're hosting party guests, stock your bathroom with extra toilet paper, soap, sunscreen, and hand towels.
- Stop stains before they can set in on your favorite picnic tablecloth or blanket. Find out how to treat red wine and grease stains, and avoid sullying your linens!
Image Source: Getty