One great way to personalize a gift during the holiday season is by creating unique gift cards. I recently found a cute, easy tutorial for doing just that. You start out with a simple shipping tag, like the one seen above.
What You'll Need
- shipping tags
- small fabric scraps
- glue or thread and needle
- twine, yarn, or ribbon
- letter stamps, or calligraphy markers or other nice pens
To find out how to make it, read more.
Here's how to do it, from Zakka Life:
- Cut a small piece of fabric with pinking shears. Hand sew fabric onto tag, or glue the edge closest to the small end of the tag.
- Hand stamp a name, or write the name or message under the fabric on the tag.
- Attach a ribbon, twine, or piece of yarn to tag, and attach it to gift.
- Give gift!
Check out Zakka Life for other inspiring home posts!