Here's a post from CasaSugar Community member Sofiess from the Su Casa group:
It's that time of year! Back to school! But when the kids get home, guess who gets stuck with the homework during the first week? Parents do. Forms to fill out and books to cover! Yes, you can buy those stretchy covers or you can save those dollars for lunch money. Check out these fun ideas:
- Use your back to school shopping bags! I used an Urban Outfitters bag and kept the handles on.
- Maps from vacations are reminders of summer travels.
- Experiment with tape. I used masking and washi tape.
- Contractor's drawings have great graphics. Ask neighbors and friends who are contractors for some old ones.
- Spruce up a grocery bag cover with a pocket.