Are you tired of your sofa? Is it looking a little dull? Cushions a bit lumpy? Whatever the issue, you have a number of options for renewing your old furniture. For a look at the list, just
- While you might know about flipping sofa cushions to keep them looking their best, you also want to bounce them to keep the foam from getting lumpy.
- Spruce up the sofa with some fun, new throw pillows. You can even use old throw pillows and simply sew or buy new covers for them.
- Since it's Winter anyway, toss a pretty blanket or lap quilt on an arm or back of the sofa. It's a great way to get cozy on the couch, and it's also a nice way to draw attention to a family heirloom or thoughtful handmade throw.
- If you have an Ikea sofa, consider buying a beautiful slipcover from Bemz.
- If your sofa is good quality and has a hardwood frame, but the upholstery is getting old, consider reupholstering. However, if the frame isn't high quality, it's better to replace it.
- If you're not ready to invest in reupholstery or replace your sofa, then a slipcover is another good option.
- Sometimes simply rearranging your living room is a good way to give an old sofa new life.
Do you have other suggestions? Share them by leaving a comment!