When it comes to adding a seasonal touch, nothing beats the cozy addition of knit. Not just for throws (or your wardrobe), you can warm up your space with knit-inspired pieces like candles and wallpaper. While some designs are classic and others quirky, we couldn't help but round up a few of our favorites. Filled with depth, dimension, and texture, these pieces are fitting for any space this Fall.
- Gilded Pillow ($44): Just in time for the holidays, nothing beats the combination of metallic and knit.
- Braided Candles ($170-$260): A fun play on the knitted trend, these candles look like cashmere but are handmade of wax!
- Cashmere Wallpaper ($155 per roll): We love the graphic twist given to knit found in this wallpaper.
- Knit Potholders ($28): Fitting for a minimalist kitchen, these hand knit potholders reflect Scandinavian simplicity.
- Hamper ($10): While it's not necessarily knit, the photographic print adds a cozy touch.
- Striped Throw ($60, originally $109): Beat the cold weather with this blanket that offers instant depth and dimension.
- Knitted Baskets ($82): Brightly store knickknacks style with these blue baskets.
- Round Pouf ($84, originally $120): This cool pouf will keep your feet or your seat comfortably cozy.