Since hosting is all in the details, we came up with a plate topper that will set your table apart from the rest. Using craft leaves, spray paint, and raffia, you can pull this impressive look together in under an hour! Find out how below!
- Decorative leaves (available at craft stores)
- Metallic spray paint
- Hole punch
- Start by painting your decorative leaves. Use metallic spray paint to coat each leaf. Let dry for 15 to 20 minutes and repeat the process for two coats. You can choose to vary your paint colors depending on your table's theme. Let dry for 30 minutes.
- With your hole punch, take two leaves of different sizes and punch a hole in the bottom of each.
- Loop the raffia through the leaves, tying them around your napkin. Cut off any excess raffia if necessary.
- Using a Sharpie, write your guest's name on the top leaf (optional).
- Style on your place setting and celebrate!
Like what you see? Be sure to check out all of our Fall entertaining ideas here!