I had set this vignette back in February for Spring.
- I used three canvases as the backdrop. The large centered canvas is covered with a five dollar shower curtain — fell in love with the print! The two smaller canvases on the left and right were painted turquoise using paint from accent wall opposite this space.
- The black and white wedding photos on the Brooklyn Bridge in matted frames were picked up at craft store for five dollars each.
- The red LOVE Robert Indiana sculpture wedding photo was captured in NYC.
- Another photo of same LOVE sculpture in NYC (behind the bowl) was taken when we were engaged.
- The iconic I ♥ New York logo from a gift bag. I used it b/c we were married in NYC and I do love New York!
- The ball lamps from Ross were red — fell in love with their shape! I spray painted them white and added white shades from Ikea.
Continue reading to hear about the rest of her resources!
- The Regency-style candlesticks were picked up for five dollars while thrifting. They were brass, but fell in love with their style! I spray painted them glossy white and added red candles for one dollar.
- The coral in the bowl we brought back from our first lovely wedding anniversary trip in Key Largo.
- The Tiffany bowl was a house warming gift from our realtor — who doesn't love Tiffany?
- The books were both five dollars and picked up at Salvation Army. Love a good deal!
- The white spotted glass vase was also five dollars from BigLots. And yes, I'm sorry, the flowers are faux. But the bunch was only five dollars at a craft store, and I love that I have it to reuse again and again.
Styled by Lynda Quintero-Davids, aka NYCLQ.