Simple book styling entryway vignette: I stripped books of their jackets to reveal their true colors — just in time to salute the Fourth!
- Globe lamp: $5 thrift find.
- Eagle etched glass container: $4 thrift find and filled with water, a drop of blue food dye, and floating candles.
- Shells in Tiffany glass bowl: shells collected while walking on Sanibell Island, FL and the bowl was a housewarming gift from our realtor.
- B&W coastal photography collection: Top two photos I captured in St. Augustine. The other two were found at discount stores.
- Hammered metal pillar holders: holiday gift from sister in-law. Two glass cylinders on top from the dollar store.
- All of these items are set on the greatest thrift treasure: a vintage sideboard I found for $30 and refinished myself.