With mixed organic elements and midcentury design, this is one cabin that will always be cool. While its views and grand windows may be hard to copy, you can get the look of the rustic interior using pieces like textured wallpaper, ceramic accents, and a table that mimics Herman Miller design. It's safe to say this cabin will be on our minds all Winter long!
- Shag Rug ($630, originally $900): Not only is a shag rug fitting for a cozy cabin, it's a staple in midcentury modern design.
- Wood wallpaper ($6 per sample): A wood cabin without wood? It's possible with wallpaper that mimics the look. It's also an affordable way to create a standout accent wall.
- Quill art ($25-$285): Similar to the Cubism art in the inspiration room, this woodblock-inspired print creates an affordable focal point.
- Table Lamp ($130): Since this space doesn't have overhead lighting, a pair of ceramic table lamps lights up the room while offering interest and dimension.
- Dining Chair ($1,678- $2,227): This iconic midcentury modern piece complements the table's woodwork and allows for comfortable dining.
- Mini Planter ($36): A simple planter topped with a succulent makes a low-maintenance and minimal centerpiece.
- Vases ($38): These vases are cool yet down-to-earth, similar to the ones in the cabin.
- Dining Table ($849, originally $1,699): This table has classic shaker simplicity with modern lines and a dark finish to blend with the room's natural palette.