It's hard to believe that this living room designed by Emily Henderson and Orlando Soria was once a dark and dated den. Painting the wooden ceiling beams a crisp white and the walls an airy gray instantly lightened the mood, while soulful vintage pieces helped to ground it. The look is an ethereal homage to midcentury design, with plenty of on-trend accents to keep it feeling fresh. Inspired to replicate the look in your home? These decor picks will do the job!
Keep reading to see where you can snag these pieces!
- Aloof Gray by Sherwin-Williams ($35 per gallon): Possibly the perfect shade of pale gray.
- Kabasa Vase ($30): This dimply vase looks beautiful with or without flowers.
- Vintage Lady Red Head Art Work ($550): Retro oil paintings and brass frames are a match made in heaven.
- Morten Table Lamp ($149): We love this simple yet sculptural light.
- Anson Sofa ($1,999): This sofa lends Mad Men panache.
- Contemporary Luxe Rug (price upon request): The moody indigo will help anchor a room.
- Stanley Costello Cocktail Table ($2,640): Nothing shows off an architectural frame more than a shiny metallic.
- Rope Handle Terrarium ($128): Stick a plant or any other curiosity underneath to add old-school charm.
- Møller Model 57 Armchair ($1,098): Sleek but earthy, this classic chair shape is incredibly versatile.
- Indigo Herringbone Throw ($250): A subtle pattern and fringe detailing add just enough flair.