If you think that raspberry pink should be relegated solely to items found in the kids section, then you are missing out! Raspberry pink is bright, fun, and full of personality. It's a fantastic accent when used with grays and blacks and looks super mod when paired with white. The trick is not to go overboard — imagine using it in raspberry-size doses around the house, and you will be bursting with fruit flavor in time.
Keep reading to see how you can get your hands on these berry delicious finds.
- Lamp ($140): Lamps Plus has lamps in literally every color, including raspberry!
- Tea Towel ($19): This printed tea towel is almost too pretty to keep in the kitchen — try using it as nontraditional gift wrap instead.
- Pom-Pom Napkin ($16): Pom-poms make everything feel like a party.
- Love Candle ($6): The perfect choice for those who love candles but don't enjoy a scent.
- Floral Tray ($39): Leave it to Marimekko to keep things bright and cheerful.
- Mythic's Regal Rose (from $40 per gallon): This paint color was made to adorn an outdoor accent wall.
- DeLonghi kMix Espresso Maker ($300, originally $375): A kitchen appliance so bright, you might not even need coffee to wake up in the morning.
- Novogratz Pillow ($30): A woven printed pillow for a fantastic price!
- Rouge Coffee Table ($350): Pink, perforated, and powdered coated — this is one seriously chic coffee table.
- Palm Springs Pillow ($48): Channel Palm Springs circa 1963 with this graphic pillow cover.