After opening an ungodly amount of Christmas presents each year, it baffles me how we can all continue to shop, rushing to stores for post-Christmas sales or spending hours online in search of "what we really wanted." But I'm guilty as charged, and when the sale alert emails keep on comin', it's hard not to browse — just a little. Here are a few sales I'm having trouble resisting:
- Crate & Barrel's Winter Clearance Sale, with discounts up to 50 percent off.
- West Elm's sale, with discounts up to 75 percent off.
- 10 percent off all products at the Shade Store through Dec. 31.
- Barneys New York Designer Sale, with discounts up to 60 percent off.
- Up to 50 percent off clearance at Horchow.
- Macy's Biggest White Sale of the year, up to 60 percent off.
- Up to 60 percent off home items at Bloomingdale's.
- One Kings Lane Holiday Blowout Sale.
P.S. This dapper, tailored sofa is the Crate & Barrel Trace Apartment Sofa ($899) — such a steal!