CB2's new catalog was just released, and one of our favorite offerings is the Wire Hare ($70), a fuchsia garden statuary piece that will add a major pop of color wherever you set it. And while you could definitely use this hare to decorate indoors, its iron wire powdercoated surface is built to stand up to outdoor conditions. Here are five suggestions for decorating with it in your garden or outdoor space.
- Buy two hares and use them to frame a doorway or front stoop. It's a modern, feminine twist on the standard concrete lions often seen on front steps!
- Use one as a wire frame for a rabbit-shaped garden topiary frame.
- Plant morning glory, sweet pea, or other trellising flowers, either from seeds or seedlings. Then, use one or more of the hares as a trellis for the plants to climb on. For maximum impact choose a floral color that will contrast sharply with the fuchsia trellis.
- Park a few of the bunnies poolside and use them to drape towels.
- Fill it with fairy lights and create a funky accent for your next backyard evening gathering.
How would you decorate with these bunnies? Can you see them fitting into your decor scheme, or are they a new style for your space?