If you've been searching for an all-purpose surface cleaner that doesn't send up noxious fumes with each spray then you've come to the right place. If you've assembled your home-cleaning kit, you have all of the natural ingredients you need to make an effective, natural surface cleaner. This easy Recipe For Clean will get all of your home's surfaces looking and smelling so fresh and so clean.
- 2 cups hot tap water
- 1/2 teaspoon washing soda
- A squirt of liquid soap
- A drop or two of either lemon juice or essential oil, depending on what scent you desire.
- Spray bottle
To find out the steps for this DIY, just
- Combine the ingredients in a spray bottle.
- Shake bottle until the washing soda has dissolved.
- Spray surfaces and wipe off with a sponge or rag.