This week's Life & Style magazine checks in with celebrity home-style guru Robert Verdi to get his top five home trends for Fall. With the exception of animal prints — will they ever stop making a comeback? — I'm really excited about all of these looks, especially the yellow accessories.
The Life & Style spreads also features some other must haves; I'm really loving the cheerful citrine Anthroplogie Backyard Wine Glass. Here are Verdi's five Fall trends to watch.
- Animal-print pillows and area rugs add a sexy but tasteful touch.
- Organic wood baskets are great for stylish storage!
- Yellow accessories, like lamp shades and candles, brighten up any room.
- Lacquer is chic in small doses and very trendy for fall. Think breakfast trays, vases, vanities, and end tables.
- It's all about upholstered headboards, which look softer than four-poster beds.