If you are still waiting on an invitation to a Fall soiree, why not throw your own? Inspired by this elegant dining room and tabletop, we are craving soft colors, metallic accents and a little bit of pizzazz — zebra rug, we are looking at you! To help you re-create this look in your own home, we've pulled together everything you need to channel a similar sophisticated vibe. Invitations not included.
Click through to shop this romantic party look!
- Travel Through by Margie Pye ($1,125): We love the colors in this acrylic piece! It's abstract but sets a romantic tone.
- Ornate lamp (price upon request): The gold detailing on this porcelain lamp adds just a dash of glamour. We would pair it with a black shade ($30) for extra drama.
- Gold-rimmed dish ($9, originally $18): Use these accent plates as chargers or to display small hors d'oeuvres.
- Gray napkin ($23): Made from a supersoft blend of cotton and linen, these napkins can be dressed up or dressed down.
- Silk dahlias ($83, originally $97): Don't worry if you can't get to the flower store. These silk dahlias come in sets of 12 — enough to make a lush-looking centerpiece.
- Chinese Chippendale Chair ($419): This formal chair is available in plenty of bright colors, but we are partial to the black lacquer finish.
- Handblown highball glass ($59): Give fancy cocktails their due with this embellished glass.
- Berry Patch Blue by Mythic Paint ($50 per gallon): This soft color just might be the perfect blue! We'd be tempted to paint our bedroom in this shade as well.
- Heart of Gold Flatware ($70): We are firm believers that everything is better in gold and this flatware proves it!
- Zebra Rug ($2,363): Although the zebra rug trend has been around for while, we think that it deserves to stick around for a long time.