After clicking through the images of hotelier Costis Psychas's seaside home off the coast of Santorini, we had to resist the urge to book a one-way flight to Greece. Our compromise? Searching high and low for pieces that would lend a modern Mediterranean feel to any space. While having an ocean view certainly sets the mood, we're convinced that this combination of crisp whites, weathered wood, and ocean-inspired accents might be exactly what you need to put the wind in your sails.
Keep reading to see where you can shop to steal the style!
- Mythic Paint in Helios: Coat your room in this airy, slightly off-white paint.
- Large Olive Tree in Terracotta Pot ($50): Skip traditional plants and bring a piece of the Greek islands indoors with this tree.
- Carved Wood Coffee Table ($349): While it may not compete with Costis's family heirloom tables which were used for making flat bread, it will achieve the desired height.
- Splash Lumbar Pillow ($185): Indigo and pink will add a pretty pop against the white and wood tones.
- Navy Blue Linen Pillow Covers ($50 for a set of two): Balance patterned pillows with these classic, solid options.
- Double Rim Planter ($66): Follow Costis's lead and use this to host a flowering plant that can stay indoors.
- Carlisle Slipcovered Grand Sofa ($1,599-$2,199): A slipcover takes the edge off of having a white sofa.
- Harborside Buoy Ottoman ($206 each): Use this textural ottoman to replace the expected side table.
- Glass Fishing Float ($39, originally $49): Aqua seaglass captures the color of the Aegean Sea.