Rumor has it that Halloween decor is either overly kitschy or utterly spooky (or both), but that doesn't have to be the case. If you're considering skipping the Halloween trimmings to avoid a design dilemma, then take a look at these stylish picks. Trendy, versatile, and a bit edgy, these accents are cool enough to stay up all year long. Below are the pieces we're coveting, no matter the season.
- Skull Pillow ($80): Give any seat an edgy touch with this skull pillow.
- Mercury Glass Bottle ($30): Channel a vintage apothecary feel with this glass bottle.
- Owl Candle ($165): Sweet, spooky, and stylish, this candle does it all.
- Skull Sculpture ($625): Make a statement any time of the year with this hand-carved sculpture.
- Wood Chain ($195): For a rustic centerpiece, use this wood chain to line your Fall table.
- Snake Mirror ($80): Glam up your vanity with this snake-adorned mirror.
- Skull Plate ($185): Serve up a meal to remember with this slightly haunted plate.
- Throw Blanket ($45): Get in the Halloween spirit using this throw that adds a pop of color to your sofa.
- Insect Poster ($12): A POPSUGAR Home favorite, anatomy prints make a great Halloween decoration as well as an affordable way to add art to your walls.