When it comes to design, we love anything that brings style and interest into a space. Currently, we're turning to bookends to do the trick. The perfect way to add a pop of color or incorporate a hint of the unexpected, bookends are just the accent our shelves need. From polished agate to weighty steel brackets, even the most classic of books can be given an eclectic touch. Here are the six statement pieces we are currently coveting!
- Printed bookends ($241): These lacquered bookends have a retro vibe with a pop of red, perfect for an office bookcase.
- Gold Pig Bookends ($30): This gilded piggy will add gold charm to your bookshelf and a bit of quirky glamour to your space.
- Horn Bookends ($120): With an aluminum base and organic lines, these horn bookends can easily be an interesting, eclectic neutral in a living room or study.
- Industrial Gear Bookends ($228): Use this set of spur bookends to add vintage flare to a masculine, modern space.
- Acrylic Horse Bookends ($230, originally $325): These acrylic bookends are a contemporary take on classic design that will keep books propped with flair.
- Natural Agate Bookends ($46): Blocks of polished agate are the perfect complement to a curated collection of classic books.