Whether you are celebrating the official kick off of Summer tomorrow at the beach or in your back yard, we found an umbrella that will help keep you cool.
- Purple stripe ($22): If you look too long, then you might get vertigo. Stare at the sun instead (just kidding).
- Chaplin stripe ($450): The perfect shape paired with the perfect stripe.
- Brelli Walkingbrella ($92): Made from biodegradable PVC, this umbrella blocks 99 percent of UVA rays. Bonus: it also works in the rain!
- Princess and the Pea ($239): Between the white fringe and the red pole, this beach umbrella is begging for a swimming costume to match.
- Pagoda style ($180): Inspired by tiered roofs in Japan, this umbrella would be beautiful over a backyard table.
- Thatched bamboo ($218, originally $400): Channel an island vibe without leaving your backyard.
- Blue stripe ($54, originally $72): For the ombré lovers out there.
- Wonderland ($239): This bright beauty is made with sun-protected printed canvas.
- Rainbow umbrella ($55): Reminiscent of a beach ball, this bright umbrella boasts 100+ SPF.