For the first time since 1888, Thanksgiving will be referred to as Thanksgivukkah! A once-in-a-lifetime celebration (literally), Thanksgiving and Hanukkah will occur simultaneously this year on Nov. 28. That being said, we've pulled together the perfect tabletop pieces for this epic celebration. Mixing traditional and seasonal elements, this tablescape includes everything from a menorah to metallic acorns. The pressure's on; you have 77,798 years until it happens again!
- Mercury Glass Vases ($29-$44): Accompany your menorah centerpiece with a little sparkle and shine using these glass vases.
- Branch Servers ($20, originally $30): For a fitting rustic touch, serve up dinner with this spoon and fork set.
- Wine Glass ($50): Each individually blown, these wine glasses are meant for special occasions. The sapphire color adds a nice touch.
- Napkins ($45 for four): Since we're all about mixing patterns, these napkins are just the way to do it!
- Hanukkah Plates ($50 for four): Fitting for the occasion, these blue porcelain plates are perfect for Thanksgivukkah.
- Table Runner ($12, originally $20): This runner will turn your table into an eye-catching focal point and make a great base for the rest of your tablesetting.
- Menorah ($40): Although classic, the nickel-plated finish gives this menorah a modern touch.
- Silver Acorns ($22): These silver acorns are a great Fall filler in vases or scattered throughout your table.