Perfect for cold Winter nights, a throw can easily warm up a space with texture and color. From the classic and cashmere to the plaid and patterned, throws are the one accessory you need to make a space cozy or liven up a tired sofa. We found six blankets — all on sale — that will fit within your style and budget, adding a small dose of affordable luxury to any room.
- Grasslands Throw ($60, originally $89): The warm tones in this Southwestern pattern will warm up a leather couch perfectly.
- Hand Knit Throw ($47, originally $78): Add an understated touch of warmth to your bedroom with a soft, pastel knit.
- Curly Faux Fur Throw ($66, originally $98): This faux fur blanket would be a lavish addition to any sofa.
- Blocks Throw ($162, originally $295): The subtle design in this navy and olive throw will warm up a room with a contemporary touch.
- Graphite Awning Stripe Throw ($125, originally $250): The stripes and fringe give this blanket a casual, laid-back feel. Due to its lightweight, nubby texture, this throw can be used throughout the entire year.
- Breckenridge Plaid Throw ($79, originally $99): Plaid is rad, especially when you can curl up in it! Great for chilly nights, this plaid throw can offer just the Winter touch your space needs.