- A folded stepladder is a perfect place to balance books and knick knacks in a corner of your study.
- Use a ladder to display antique quilts.
- Hang a ladder on the wall as conjoined frames for a series of pictures.
- Display your favorite shelter mags on the rungs of a ladder.
- Lean a ladder against the wall in your bathroom as a towel rack.
- Hang a ladder from the ceiling in your kitchen. Add S hooks and hang copper pots.
- Use two step ladders and run planks between it for an eye-catching shoe display.
Have you used ladders in your decorating? Tell me all about it in the comments!