I originally created this tablescape for a NYE Dinner party that never happened. However, as I looked at the table setting, I started to think that I could "recycle" it for a special occasion such as a bridal shower lunch or maybe even a festive Valentine's Day dinner. The majority of the items on the table were purchased from discount stores (Ross Dress for Less, Marshall's), the Dollar Store, or thrift shops. The two splurges on the table are the Waterford crystal glasses, which I inherited, and the tablecloth, which really isn't a huge splurge being custom-made and costing under $100 for supplies and labor. I joke that the most expensive thing on the table is actually the bottle of champagne I used as a prop!
Continue reading to see CourtneyOutLoud's resources for this tablescape!
- Tablecloth: Custom-made from fabric found on Fabric.com
- Napkins: Crate & Barrel Outlet
- Napkin Rings: Pottery Barn (part of their catering set they now sell)
- Charger Plates: Ikea
- Plates: Dollar Store
- Crystal Goblets: Waterford Crystal (inherited)
- Wine Glasses: Ross Dress for Less
- Centerpiece: It is a coffee filter wreath I made for $3 and tucked flowers into
- Flower Vases: Crystal shot glasses – Ross Dress for Less
- Crystal Candy Pots: Marshall's
- Party Favor Bowls: Both sets of crystal bowls are from Ross Dress for Less ($3 each)
- Party Poppers: Mix of homemade using paper towel rolls, store-bought (Dollar Store)
- Crystal Candlesticks: Pieces I have picked up from antique marts and discount stores – none over $10
- Flatware: Mix of mother-of-pearl from eBay and everyday flatware from Costco
- Champagne Bucket: CB2
- Flowers: Supermarket
See more tablescapes and ideas on my blog!