Leave it to the Viceroy hotel to define Southern California sophistication. This beachside hotel merges classic and contemporary pieces into an upscale bohemian resort that captures the beachy style we've been seeking. But, if a trip to Santa Monica isn't in the books, steal the style. Between the pops of color and sleek accents, California chic can easily make its way into your home this Summer.
- Maze Pillow ($295): A graphic pillow can become the focal point of the bed when placed against all-white bedding.
- Black and Brass Rider Bench ($695): Place this bench at the end of a bed for a glamorous touch.
- Perch Table Lamp ($69): Use this mid-century lamp to add a pop of color to a side table or desk.
- Delphine Chair ($1,795): This chair is classic yet bold thanks to its bright Kelly green color.
- Metropolitan Black Candlesticks ($60, originally $86): Give your tabletop a luxe touch with these deco candlesticks.
- Monofiori Balloton Vase ($301): Styled with or without flowers, this green vase is an eye-catching piece.
- Pagoda-Shaped Mirror ($495): Because of its cutout frame, use this mirror to open up a small space.
- Jungle Tray ($36): Serve up a breezy Southern California vibe using this tray.