On Monday, I joined Lowes and Valspar Paint for a fun event hosted by Nate Berkus focusing on the power of paint and color. Before trying our hands at a few different paint projects on furniture and canvas, Nate talked to us about how color relates to personality. Much like our astrology signs — if you believe in that — our favorite colors can be indicators of our personality types. Nate asked us each what our favorite colors to decorate with are (mine is persimmon/orange) and then read us our qualities. Take a look at this list and find out what your color horoscope is!
- Yellow: You're optimistic and imaginative.
- Green (Nate's favorite): You display balance, harmony, and growth.
- Purple: You're imaginative, spiritual, and mysterious.
- Blue: You're calm, trusting, and peaceful.
- Brown: You're secure, protective, and wealthy.
- Red: You're energetic, passionate, and active.
- Pink: You're compassionate, nurturing, and hopeful.
- Orange: You're adventurous, optimistic, and skilled at social communication.