The secret to a successful yule log? Nabbing a bonfire-worthy log and fireplace accessories so chic, you'll mourn spare-the-air days. Our roundup of fireplace essentials brings a modern edge to this age-old tradition. Functional and incredibly stylish, you might be tempted to sing carols around your newly outfitted hearth long after Christmas.
Keep reading to shop the look!
- Venn Circles Fireplace Screen ($465): Who needs Christmas lights when you have the sparkling reflection of antique-gold finish?
- Rings Fireplace Andirons ($79): Simple and circular, these andirons are utilitarian yet sculptural.
- Bonfire Log ($28): This hearty log is intended for both indoor and outdoor use. Its one-and-a-half-hour burn time means you can focus on Christmas Day festivities instead of tending the hearth.
- Wrought Iron Hoop Firewood Rack ($40, originally $75): Keep logs handy with a firewood holder that doubles as a statement piece.
- Cowhide Leather Log Carrier ($44, originally $67): What looks like a stylish satchel at first glance is actually an incredibly sturdy tool for retrieving wood. Can you tell we love it?
- Natural Steel Fireplace Tool Set ($199): Perfect for modernists, these tools feel less clunky than the typical set.
- Round Match Striker ($190): Handcrafted from solid brass, this striking accessory is its own sort of ornament.