If you think a beachy bungalow only belongs in the warmest of seasons, think again! While white walls lay a crisp and cool foundation, it's the accessories that really mark the season. Earthy elements like a sheepskin throw, antlers on the mantel, and logs just waiting to be lit all signal that there is a chill in the air.
Looking to strike a seasonal balance in your own bright and sunny abode? Shop these accessories for a look that bridges the gap between warm and cool!
- Beach photography ($49): A beach photograph is a nice reminder that Summer will come again soon.
- Antler Frame ($10, originally $20): If you love the antler trend but don't want to fully commit, consider a more subtle approach with a frame or two!
- Brass candles (similar look $60): Add these candles to a mantel or console for a sleek, metallic touch.
- Butterfly Chair ($64-$99): A butterfly chair with a fuzzy sheepskin throw is the way to get cozy this Fall.
- Wood logs ($21): Even if you don't have a fireplace, wood logs can be displayed in a basket for a rustic vibe.
- Round rug ($599, originally $699): For a mod look, layer a few circular rugs to bring warmth to wood floors.
- Bright shade ($58-$78): Use a lampshade to add a pop of color to a mostly white room.
- Ceramic vase ($22): A matte ceramic vase is a minimalist detail that looks good with or without flowers.