All the news bits fit to print.
- Could Victoria Beckham be pregnant with a fifth child? An insider says the designer declined to drink while celebrating the Spice Girls' performance at the Olympics this Summer, where she also talked "about having some strange food fads." [The Cut]
- Former WWD reporter Amy Wicks is now the contributing fashion news editor for Glamour.com. [@AmyWicks01]
- Select photographs from Scott Schuman's new book, Closer, have been turned into posters and are on sale for $40 each. [The Sartorialist]
- In related news, Yoox.com has started selling art in addition to the designer clothing, shoes, and accessories already available on its website. "The art world has evolved and buyers are keen to access art online — it's on their radar now," said the company's founder and CEO Federico Marchetti. [Style.com]
- Alexa Chung says the book she's working on will not be a style bible. "It's more like just imagery I find interesting and it's going to have a sense of humor," she explained. [Fashionista]
- Vera Wang's bridal show is scheduled for Friday — but she won't be there. She'll travel to Cambridge, MA, to join her daughter Josephine for Parents' Weekend at Harvard. [WWD]