Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves kicked off their Earth Day festivities last night with a party at the Malibu Lumber Yard grand opening. With the constant trips to the beach and traveling around in their Airstream it seems like MM and Camila are teaching Levi to love the earth already so it's no mystery why Matthew earned a place on our 15 Favorite Eco-Loving Celebrities list this year. Joining the couple out last night were other green stars in neutral colored clothing like Mena Suvari, Vanessa Minnillo and Angie Harmon.
Mandy Moore stood out against a sea of black and white with her red dress and bright smile at the Latisse launch party in LA last night. Brooke Shields, Marisa Tomei, and Angie Harmon — get her look now — all came out to support the event benefiting the Make-A-Wish foundation. Unfortunately, at the party Brooke admitted Lipstick Jungle is really canceled. Meanwhile, newlywed Mandy showed off her rings and also talked about how she's "thrilled" and "very, very happy" to be married. Though she shied away from questions about Ryan Adams, he was with her in California Twittering about her sweet voice.
The always-lovely Angie Harmon showed up to a soiree in LA wearing an ensemble that's uncomplicated and undeniably chic. Her white blouse is the focal point; the draped detail is far from ordinary. The black skinny pants, caged Christian Louboutin sandals, and lucite bangles help her achieve fashion perfection.
Visit CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore joined Rachel Zoe and Kate Bosworth for a domino tournament benefiting the Art of Elysium on Friday in LA. Kate had a huge smile on her face while Ashton stayed focused on the game. His hard work paid off, and he bragged about winning the tournament on Twitter. Demi came in third but said dressing up for the game was throwing her off. Whether they're partying for a cause or just for fun like their post-Oscar bash, we're sure to keep hearing a lot from the loving duo as they stay connected to their fans.
Charlize Theron joined forces with Diane Lane and Josh Brolin in LA on Thursday night for the launch of the BRANDAID Foundation, which will send money to support Haitian artists. Current Oscar nominee Josh struck a few poses with past winner Charlize, while two of the Best Supporting Actress Nominees, Taraji P. Henson and Marisa Tomei, posed for photos and made their way around the room. We're sure to see lots more of Marisa, Taraji and Josh as the weekend's award festivities continue, but hopefully Charlize will also show up on another red carpet in one of her signature knockout gowns.
To see more photos from the event, including Mario Bello and Angie Harmon, just read more
Last night Saks Fifth Avenue hosted the 14th annual Unforgettable Evening benefiting the Entertainment Industry Foundation’s Women’s Cancer Research Fund. Gwyneth Paltrow looked conservative in white compared to her rockin' sparkles from this weekend. While her husband Chris won some Grammys, she is also a winner this week by being honored for all she has done with the fund she set up in her father's name. Courteney Cox was also singled out for her helping others who were battling cancer. The honorees posed with Rita Wilson who is one of the co-chairs of the event. Beyonce may have skipped out on music's big night this weekend but she struck a pose and performed last night in support of this great cause.
- It's true: Dakota Fanning has been offered a role in New Moon. — Entertainment Weekly
- Samantha Who? has been bumped for The Bachelor but will have Angie Harmon in the cast when it returns. — TV Guide
- Tom Wilkinson and Jim Belushi are rounding out the cast of Roman Polanski's The Ghost. — ComingSoon
- Hooray, an actors' strike is looking way, way less likely. — AP
- ABC has piked up a pilot based on The Witches of Eastwick, while NBC has ordered a medical pilot called Mercy. — The Hollywood Reporter
- Tom Hanks and Oprah are producing a film adaptation of the bestselling book The Story of Edgar Sawtelle. — Variety
- 13: Fear is Real is moving to Fridays, and Privileged repeats will take its spot on Wednesdays. — The Futon Critic
- Keira Knightley and Colin Farrell are set to star in London Boulevard, a crime drama that marks the directing debut of The Departed screenwriter William Monahan. — ComingSoon
- Steve Martin's banjo album The Crow: New Songs For the Five-String Banjo will be available Jan. 27. — Billboard
- It's possible that Simon Cowell wants to leave American Idol. On Wednesday he told reporters that he's still deciding whether he wants to come back as a judge next year due to workload. — Scoop
- One of David Copperfield's assistants was badly injured during his Las Vegas performance Wednesday night when he was sucked into an industrial fan, which broke his arm in several places. He was taken to the hospital and the show ended early. — Us Weekly
- Jeremy Piven's doctor revealed that the actor suffered from extreme mercury poisoning due to his high sushi consumption as well as taking a lot of Chinese herbs. — Entertainment Tonight
- Mark Felt, better known as "Deep Throat" during the Watergate scandal, died at 95 yesterday in Santa Rosa, due to what is believed to be congestive heart failure. — Santa Rosa Press Democrat
- Balthazar Getty has been upsetting the Brothers and Sisters cast by getting moody on set, forgetting his lines, and rescheduling shooting. — E! Online
- Angie Harmon gave birth to her third daughter with husband Jason Sehorn yesterday. The newborn's name is Emery Hope Sehorn. — lilsugar
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kevin Connolly were spotted partying at Paris Hilton's private nightclub, which is inside her house in LA. — Page Six