Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Christy Turlington's style has gotten a lot simpler since her days on the catwalk. "I used to attempt to keep up with everything going on in the fashion world, but it was never my nature to do so," she said. "My style motto is less is more." [CelebStyle]
- Lanvin has launched a mobile version of its ecommerce site that's compatible with iPhone and iPad. Now those midday urges to buy a Lanvin minaudière, like the one above, can be settled between text messages. [WWD]
- Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, and Lea T will make appearances in the upcoming Brazil-themed issue of Visionaire. The 62nd edition of the quarterly fashion publication will also feature 3D images photographed by Karl Lagerfeld, Solve Sundsbo, and Eli Sudbrack, among others. [Made in Brazil]
- Karl Lagerfeld's famously pampered kitten Choupette is the subject of a new parody Twitter account. @ChoupettesDiary recounts the fictional quotidian details and musings of the kitten who really does have two maids. Example: "Tonight's Plan: meow mercilessly until Daddy forks over $80,000 so I can attend the SJP, Anna Wintour, Obama dinner." [@ChoupettesDiary]
- Paul Smith — or Sir Paul Smith, depending on which side of the Atlantic you're on — explained that the secret to his success has been to not focus on success: "Keep your feet on the ground, understand your trade, live within your means, and grow carefully," the designer said. [Oki-Ni]
- Ann Mashburn (wife of noted Atlanta menswear retailer Sid Mashburn) said her wedding dress — created by designer, not politician, David Cameron — was "absolutely perfect." So perfect, in fact, that she "just couldn't bear to take it off." Said Mashburn, "Sid fell asleep on the eve of our wedding waiting for me to change out of it." [Racked]