A man has been charged with attempting to extort $1.5 million from Oprah after threatening to release damaging telephone conversations he had with one of her associates.
- A man has been charged with attempting to extort $1.5 million from Oprah after threatening to release damaging telephone conversations he had with one of her associates. How do people think they can get away with stuff like this? - People
- An Italian court has barred kids under 14 from Mel Gibson's Apocalypto because they think it's too gory for children. Hopefully Mel won't go on an anti-Italian tirade. - Reuters
- Night at the Museum topped the box office for the third week in a row with $24 mil. Pursuit of Happyness came in second with $13 mil and Children of Men was third with $10.3 mil. Who knew museums could be so exciting? - AP
- The late Steve Irwin's 8 year old daughter Bindi is set to follow in her father's footsteps with a children's show on the Discovery channel called Bindi, the Jungle Girl. This little girl is so adorable, it's sure to be a hit. - US Weekly
- Rihanna has won the top entertainer award for the second consecutive year at the Barbados Music Awards. Maybe next year the Grammys will take notice. - AP